With years of research and development in academic and industrial environments, I have proven experience to design, implement, review, and deliver reliable products with thorough theoretical problem understanding and analyses.
Rather than an ivory tower academic, I always consider myself an engineer first. I believe R&D needs to be more driven by real-world challenges in order to have greater impact.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can help with your problems or collaborate.
I have been working on:
- Dyson 360 as a robotics system engineer, responsible for various research-focused challenges
- L3 ASV, as a unmanned system engineer, delivering projects of different types independently or as a team
- Lenovo Research Headquater as a robotics architect/technical lead
- Several EU funded projects working on mobile robots/autonomous navigation
- Vision Tracking for multiple objects
- Robot-based 3D surface imaging for micro-scale texture metrology
- Computer vision for manufacturing, e.g. quality inspection of nano-scaled lithography surfaces and spattering characterisation of metal additive manufacturing
- … to be updated …